Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Random Link - Pinterest Old Timer

An aside:
While surfing on Pinterest, I found this blog post that linked to two envelopes off my blog.
paperartsy

I have no idea where that link leads. I started this post and left it hanging....
in the meantime, I was Pinter-surfing - and noticed this envelope which is one of the envelopes I recall seeing on the very first time I signed on to Pinterest. It gets repinned a lot:

I thought I would run it again , as I have no idea if I ever posted it - and I still think it is interesting.

What do you think the animal is?

1 comment:

  1. I have seen similar images by medieval artists trying to draw African lions - they undersize the head and don't get the male mane right. Alternatively, it is quite close to a leopard and there are some extinct breeds of tiger which are quite close.

    ReplyDelete