Sunday, August 27, 2017

June Exchange to Chuck

This one was fun - although I would not put it in the stellar pile. It would be fun to take the idea of multiple first names horizontal and multiple last names vertical - and try some variations.

I need a better selection of white pens and markers with more variation in the size of the line - something in between these two. Maybe a paint pen...

I did a bunch of flourishing to fill up an odd space.... not sure that's working....will label this go-back....and maybe work out some better methods.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like this! It's stealworthy!

    I'm slowly but surely getting my life back in order, hope to join the exchanges again soon! I've asked for some brush markers for my birthday from my dear sweet children. I'm hoping by heaping praise on them, they will fulfill my wish! LOL

    ReplyDelete