Tuesday, August 15, 2017

How many PITTs do I have?

I decided to use the PITTs and write one letter with each color. By the time I got to the U in Columbus, I had used all of them. So, I repeated. I thought it would look very fun with a bunch of stamps but could not find an assortment that worked. I ended up liking this stamp a lot. But, it needed something else so I started filling in with all the little stickers that came with the stamps. Now my dilemma is whether to add more to this one. I like it the way it is - but - more doodads or something might be nice.
NOOOOOO. Stop. The stamp is on. Do not mess with envelopes where the stamps are already on. What's wrong with you? You just blogged that you did not know why you had not learned your lesson.

Cliffhanger:
Will she stop - or will she push it further and ruin it - or push it further and discover something fabulous.....

***
I think Finnbadger posted this one on his blog and I think it looks the same. Now that I see it on the blog----I think it could have used some highlight (white) dots.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a very bright, happy envelope, which was a great find in my mail the day it arrived.

    ReplyDelete