Thursday, August 31, 2017

Big White Flowers - Shandra's June Exchange

Another one from the June 10th inspiration. The stamp doesn't look like it really goes. I'm wishing I would have put all the big white flowers together to compare - but sitting here and recomposing all my blog posts is not a good use of time.

It's June 10th and I have filled up the blog through the end of August....
time to celebrate.
Only 3 months left to fill.

What's the big rush?

It must be some weird contest to see how far ahead of myself I can get.

And what would be the point of that?

I have no idea.

I think, deep down, I imagine that if I were a year ahead of myself, I could create a blog with a narrative. There would be a theme each month and lessons and videos. I love that idea.

And then she returned to the real world.

Entropy rules.

1 comment:

  1. I love your theme idea. Since you are already 3 months ahead, time to start planning that! 😉 Although I must admit I am very happy to see the envelopes, and like your commentary.

    ReplyDelete