Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sept PTEX to Rachel - Curly

The very first use of the dragon stamp. I was digging through the stacks to find examples to take to my next class and this one popped up. It's quick and easy and would be (will be) fun to do in different weights and mixed weights.

The details on the dragon stamps are perfect for fun envelope lettering. Those spirals are nice. The red part is shiney - like foil stamping.

If the stamp-hoard was gone, these would be at the top of my shopping list.


***

Yesterday I said I did not recall sending a snail mail thank you to Christi. Then I found this in my download file while I was doing massive housekeeping. So, I'm pretty sure I did write a proper thank you. I must have done it in when I was doing all those Black Cow envelopes inspired by RachaelT because it is roughly the same concept. Now I can't remember if those envelopes have been blogged.
I'm not crazy about this version of Rachael's design. Sometimes it does not work to morph too far off the original. but you won't know until you try.


No comments:

Post a Comment