Monday, November 12, 2018

Rainbow's Card from Janet

Janet's was so thoughtful to enclose the conversation she had with her grandson about this envelope.

Transcribed, in case you read the blog on your phone:

A conversation with my artsy, 9 year old grandson who often critiques my envelope art:
Kid: Why didn't you make a rainbow if her name is Rainbow?
Me: I wanted to use the energy stamps. And I thought everyone else would make a rainbow. And I don't have any rainbow stamps.
Kid: Then why don't you give her a Rainbow Energy Card?
Me: What is and Energy Rainbow Card and where do I get one?
Kid: I have some. They are Pokemon cards.
Me: Sounds like a good idea. Can I buy one from you?
Kid: I'll sell you one for $2.
Me: Amazon says 78-cents.
Kid: OK $1.50.
Me: I'll give you $1. Final offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment