Sunday, November 11, 2018

From Me to Rainbow - Class Sample

This was an experiment during a class I was teaching. Class demos usually don't work out very well. It's too hard to talk and write at the same time. But, I do like to see if I can resolve the problems. I remember saying during the class that I always feel too limited in a classroom when I do not have my entire hoard of markers available. Sure enough, when I got home, all I needed was that dark purple.

This is Sharpie on the dreaded shimmer envelopes and I might have found something that I actually like doing on those envelope. I'll need to do some more and more importantly, I'll need to find stamps that are just right.

Wow. The thought of liking those shimmer envelopes is startling. I was not expecting the whole shimmer debacle to end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment