Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Lauren's Mix to Rainbow

I have this weird recollection of posting this already and talking about how it was Mr. Wilson's favorite. But, I might be recalling that Lauren's Mr. Wilson birthday envelope was his favorite.

So, Mr. Wilson is now the president of the Lauren Fan Club. And we'll see what shows up in October. I'm writing this on October 14. Half way through the month and I have received only 1 exchange envelope.

As previously mentioned, October usually inspires some fabulous envelopes. I never know if it takes people longer to come up with an idea or if the ideas are so complicated that they just take longer to create the envelopes. Sadly - you have to wait until Sept of 2019 to see all of them.

Once again - I am not 100% sure that this is the card that went with the envelope. Lauren and the actual cardmaker can send me a correction. I do know that is the correct flip side for Lauren's envelope.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean - envelope, flip-side and card all in alignment!
    Greetings to Mr. Wilson.

    ReplyDelete