Friday, November 30, 2018

Dec Holidays Start Tomorrow

The sign up for the Dec exchange is tomorrow. This envelope arrived in Dec of 2017. It is not from an exchanger - but I think she reads most of the blog posts. I keep encouraging her to do more mail art. She always has fun ideas.

The stickers for the J and O are adorable.

And, I will insert a video link here. She was a neighbor when my kids were little and knew the kid in the video - my middle kid who does backcountry skiing. That is where you fly to places that have snow and slopes, but no lifts. You spend more than 90% of your time hiking and less than 10% coming down. Professional guides take small groups to these remote places. In the video, at the end, there are two guys skiing - he's one of them. The guide is the other one. The other skiers in the group did not do that particular run, I'm not sure why. Part of having a kid like this is that you never know exactly what is going on or what went on - but you hear just enough to know that you probably don't want to know everything.

https://vimeo.com/298823360



No comments:

Post a Comment