Monday, June 29, 2015

from rehj

these two arrived together. the top one if from the may exchange. the bottom one is an example of an envelope that Rehj sent for an event.

these are done on a computer and i suspect Rehj is a graphic designer. or maybe someone who just loves to play with fonts. there are times when i wish i had spent more time learning how to do things like this on the computer...but, it didn't happen. i blame it on the offspring. all that time driving to pick up fast food really cut into my creative time. and what happens to kids who are raised on fast food and kraft mac? all three turned into foodies. always rejecting the ways of the parent. and none of them read this blog, so they will not be availing themselves of all my valuable parenting tips.

but, i digress....thank you, Rehj, for participating in the exchange and sending the bonus.

p.s. i did make really good homemade marinara sauce - so they did have some exposure to decent food.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I'm not sure I even remember how to feed an envelope through myy printer. Maybe we need a little guest tutorial…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful envelopes.
    I enjoy your parenting and culinary stories, Jean. I cringe when I think about all the cans of Spaghetti-O's and boxes of mac n cheese I fed my kids. My grandchildren's diet is dramatically different than their parents'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete