Monday, November 9, 2020

The Monday Morning Rant - Swedish death cleaning/where are my stamps

 It looks like all the orphan stamps are going to be gone by the end of the year. However, with the old system where I had an entire drawer full of stamps (picture the amount that would FILL a shoe box) I never lost my stamps. They were in the drawer.

Now the drawer is the home of all the colored pencils - and all my stamps would fit neatly in a business envelope. This is a problem. A business envelope can hide. And it will hide. I guess I have to find an official place to store them. <sigh> such a small problem. But, it did get my blood circulating at a velocity that was uncomfortable. Velocity is probably not the right word. 

Here is a bonus post from Leslie. It's a postcard and the google eyes stayed on beautifully. She did not tell us what kind of glue she used. Super cute. Officially signing off on Halloween. 

I did manage to find my stamps and hopefully my exchange envelopes will be pleasing.



1 comment:

  1. They're self-adhesive! That's why I was so shocked (and thrilled!) they stayed on. Granted, the postcard didn't travel very far, but still... :)

    ReplyDelete