Thursday, November 26, 2020

From Maggie in Sept - Celerity from Chuck

Happy T-day.
It is 5 am in Des Moines
I just woke up
and this post would make more sense if you read the post right below. I meant to switch them.
I need to focus on Mr Wilson's turkey dinner.
Wish me luck.

****
Once agin, I have to find something new for this post. 
I could have put in Chuck's Sept envelope, but I am going through the list of envelopes in reverse alphabetical order. Hopefully, I will remember to refile the ones that are already posted.

I'm thankful for my pen pals.





I also loved this vintage poster that Chuck sent and I learned a new word:
celerity
I had to look it up.
It means swiftness of movement.
There is a company at celerity.com
I spent some time trying to figure out who they were and where they were.
They have a street address in McLean Virginia - and 400 employees, but not a single name of a single person on the website. It is a gloomy, rainy day and I obviously went down a rabbit hole. But, it was just a brief break from the fabulous job I am doing at organizing my files.




 I guess this is Thanksgiving. <yawn>

No comments:

Post a Comment