Saturday, November 21, 2020

Sept to JeanR - Kraft+black+white (Real-time chatter - SUGRU)


The name should have been larger. I had the black one pictured below in a stack of steal worthy ideas. I'm pretty sure it is from Janet. After I did Jean's name, I remembered that we were going to give the PO a break and not make addresses that were hard to read. So, I printed out a very easy to read address. Note to self: go back and steal Janet's idea after the first of the year when we assume they will not be bothered by reading our funky lettering.

I love those stamps. It would have been so much better if the name was large enough to add a white drop shadow. Grrrrr.



*****
There are not many product endorsements on the blog, but I did run across a product that I think is super handy if you like to fix things. Sugru. Plus, you can do more than just fix things.

I have no way of knowing how many readers are into making things other than envelopes or attempting to be creative in fixing things. Because I have ordered Sugru online, I am also getting a weekly newsletter with offers and ideas on how to use Sugru. It is a putty-like material that I used to fix the handle on the Britta pitcher. I am impressed with how well it is holding up. I found it one time at Target. But have not seen it lately which is why I had to order it.

I'm a big fan of all the different techniques for patching, mending and repairing where you celebrate the repair. Or at least do not disguise it.

Sugru is rather expensive, but, I think it works really well. To me, anything more than $3 is expensive. The most recent Sugru newsletter had some cute ideas. (Link below) The last idea caught my eye since I got into my rubber stamping supplies for the November exchange envelopes. I normally don't like rubber stamping because the ink is messy. Most of my ink pads are so dry, that I can only get really faint images and the pads are too dry to be messy. So, I might be doing some more rubber stamping.


Here is the main website.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment