Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Extra Stuff - Fun Video + an unFun Warning


I was going to use this on my November exchange envelopes, but I am running out of time so it will be the illustration for this post. It would have been so pretty done with a pointed nib and ink.

The BigHelpfulBrother sent a link to a video that I luv-luv-luv. Enjoy.  

Link to cool video

If you do not like abstract images without a specific message, then I will add a short rant about how the virus is creeping in. Closer and closer. Sneaky. It's easy to see why people shrug it off. Until -dunt-dunt-dunt (those ominous 3-beats, descending - often used to illustrate something ominous).

I'm so uneducated (musically) that I am not sure what you call the thing that is descending. Pitch? Tone? Something else?

Details about the people I know that are getting nailed won't jolt any of you. I'm just sayin' - little by little, it's getting closer. Ominous. 

By the way - if you decide to try that cornucopia, I'd flip it so the contents were spilling down on the name. I would also tip the curled end up so that it was more level. Then I would add more content and they would spell out a name. I suppose I should do at least one as an example. I wonder whose name would be the best to create a name spelled out in fruits, vegetables, leaves, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment