Sunday, November 29, 2020

From GraceE to Hunter (Spider art)


Cool rubber stamps from GraceE. I wonder if she carved them herself. I have the complete set of those 8-cent stamps commemorating the postal workers. There are 8 or 10 in the series. I'm not sure what to do with them. 

This photo was loaded and I had no idea that I had not filled in blurbs - so the daily blurb and daily rant are all together. November went sooooo fast. I'm grateful that I'm not in a situation where I have nothing to do and the days are painfully long. 

I'm not sure all this extra jabbering is of interest. But, I'm having trouble thinking of art-y comments on design. Some days I think that I might need to take a break from envelopes. But, I know that feeling always passes. 

I have no idea how many of you check This is Colossal every day. I forget sometimes - and then when I go back, there are sooooo many cool things. This one caught my eye. Spiders made out of watches.


Actually, the artist's website is better. He had a long career creating digital graphics and switched to making actual stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment