Monday, November 16, 2020

From Chuck to Hunter and Jean (Happy Rant - used up all the orphans)




I'm so tempted to steal this idea. 

I also just found 4 posts that had pictures loaded - but no jabbering.
So, instead of real time musings/ranting/lamenting
I will just drop in real-ish time jabbering.

Today is Nov 1st, sign up day for the exchange, plus the fall-back of daylight savings time. And current events are continuing.

The good news -- the upcoming week is expected to be in the 60s and 70s.
That should take the edge off - just slightly.
 
******
The above *real time* was actually written a couple weeks ago.
That warm weather was insanely wonderful.

I am wildly excited to report that I have all my Dec exchange envelopes ready to go.
I am going to put them in the November envelopes.
I figured that I could use up all my non-Forever orphans on envelopes that were going inside another envelope. It was getting to be impossible to make arrangements that I liked even a tiny bit.
This might have been one of my best ideas ever.

I'll be posting them next year.
I'm tempted to show them to you now because I actually like most of them.
The part where they were going inside another envelope was what made them so much fun. They did not have to be scanner-friendly -- so they are WILD.

It's really crazy how fast this month has gone.

Dec exchange lists will go out today.
If you missed this sign up - go ahead and send me your info.
I will be sending out lists as they fill up.
And at the end, I have people who are willing to do extra envelopes
so, nobody gets left out.



No comments:

Post a Comment