Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Grid of trees - to Chuck

This was a fairly close replication of something on Pinterest that caught my eye on a day that I was not feeling creative. What do we do when we do not have an original idea? We go surfing and we find one.

This was immensely fun to do and the only problem is that one tree in the row above the name. It is lopsided and the right side of the tree needed to stick out just a tiny bit more.

It would be fun to do something similar in a much looser way. It was done with the 04 G-Tecs.

The Christmas seal stamp is because it went inside another envelope. I think I ganged some of the holidays. This might have been inserted into his halloween envelope. I might do more of that as I leave myself off some of the exchange lists. Or maybe I have been doing it all year. I am actually writing this on Dec 24, 2019 as I procrastinate. Not that I have that much to do - but 6 am seems like a good time to chat with my peeps.

3 comments:

  1. I actually like that little lopsided tree - some trees in nature are lopsided after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like that little lopsided tree. Some trees in nature are lopsided after all. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the little lopsided tree - charmingly wonky. And some trees in nature are lopsided after all.

    ReplyDelete