Monday, September 14, 2020

Mailbox from Alyce



I'm writing this on Aug 1st - and just found this in a stack of mail that arrived in June and then it was buried until today. It arrived while the grandkids were visiting and then I took off for 2 weeks and then I started the big painting project -- and today is the first day I even opened the closet that had all the *stuff to do later.* I would not want anyone to think I did not enjoy my mail promptly.

I love the card. Alyce knew I would. I love the envelope just as much. My obsession with the post office has grown exponentially since my son started working there. It's going to be a real challenge if he doesn't end up loving the post office. I was always vigilant about supporting whatever my kids were interested in. So far -- it's going well.



No comments:

Post a Comment