Sunday, September 20, 2020

From Sam to Ellen


I'm not sure if this image is going to have decent resolution.
It was supposed to be the envelope for the August exchange sign up --
and then it disappeared. And then I found it. Blah blah blah.
This is boring chatter.

The envelope is not boring -- it's a lovely one from Sam - sent back in March when I invited people to make envelopes for my daughter's upcoming 40th birthday.
I just love it.
It is steal worthy.

****
The BigHelpfulBrother left a comment yesterday, politely pointing out that it was not a spider, it was an ant. He knows that I am stuck working off a small screen these days -- not a good excuse, but it's the one I am using. I do appreciate polite corrections. I changed spider to *creepy-crawly.* It's a good term to cover anything that includes bugs/insects/spiders/worms/lizards/larva -- I'm getting squeamish just making the list.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Reminds me of the one I did with beads! Def. another one to add to my Cmas env.'s idea folder.

    ReplyDelete