Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bonus post - Hoard reduction update


Today's scheduled post is right below.

This envelope popped up this morning (Sun, Sept 13) while I was looking on Pinterest for take-it-easy-on-the-USPS ideas. I clicked on it and was amused to see that it was for the May 2019 exchange, posted in July 2019 and my chattering was about how I thought I was getting to the end of my hoard reduction. LOL. Here it is over a year later and I still have quite a few stamps left. Although, I predict I will be done by the end of the year. And this time I think it is a realistic prediction.

And -- I wanted to insert a *YAY* - because after endless confusion on how many days were left for me to fill, I simply set a goal of filling up all the rest of the 2020 days - and I did it. In theory, I could just forget about the blog for the rest of the year. But, I'll be starting on January pretty soon.

Double *YAY* -- I have 15 halloween envelopes started. 

My inspiration to get all this work done was feeling despondent about the multitude of unfortunate situations in the news. I can't always yank myself out of doldrums with envelopes. But this time I did. Hopefully everyone is coping and out of the direct threat of something serious.


1 comment: