Monday, February 11, 2019

Postcard from Carolyn - Card and Env from Trish

While this is not an envelope - it is so *me* that I had to include it. It is a postcard from Carolyn who uses the word *sifting* for that process I call hoard reduction. I sometimes say sifting, too.

I'm pairing the postcard with Trish's nicely lettered quote because the sentiment is so appropriate to the topic of sifting. This image might be posted twice - it popped up out of nowhere. But, as long as there is at least one new item per post, I don't think anyone objects to a repeat.

I was reading an article on how to build your internet empire and it recommended repeating content. Articles about building internet empires fascinate me because these youngsters write about how they are making hundreds of thousands of dollars and you can too if you just buy a spot in their online class. It reminds me of snake oil salesmen. Maybe I am being old and cranky. It just seems like a trend.





No comments:

Post a Comment