Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Jan PTEX from Maggie (Bonus post)

I just finished posting all the mail I received in January. They will appear in April. I needed to group nearly 30 envelopes into 15 days. Being compulsive, it bothered me that the last two did not have anything in common, so Maggie gets bumped forward.

I love this little drawing and the script and the way Kate is gazing at the moon. The only thing that would have made it better was for the PO to skip the cancel. I had so many that arrived cancel-free in January.

The regular post below is a hodge podge of images I discovered and I can't figure out if they are repeats or not. So by posting this, I know there is at least one new envelope today.

Here is a picture of Maggie's desk. I think everyone should send me a picture of their work space. She says there is a big mess to the left. I think people should include pictures of the messes, too.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I think you may get a rush of desk shots! I will send one via email... I look forward to joining the March envelope exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to a flurry of photos. The blog is more interesting when there is interaction between hostess and readers.

      Delete
  2. Oh dont be fooled. There is no mess to the left. Her space is always immaculate! :)

    ReplyDelete