Thursday, February 28, 2019

Jan. Neuland to KateR

In Dec-Jan, Kate decided to give Neuland a try. I told her I would do all of my January exchange envelopes in Neuland and pass along some tips.

The number one thing I like about Neuland is layering. This one was done very quickly and if I had time, I would do some spectacular tiny details on the lettering, inspired by the details on the stamps.

My set of 48 ZIG calligraphy markers are nearing the end of their lives. Dry markers are fun - to a point.

Mean Jean warning. - to exchangers - non exchangers may ignore this:
Tomorrow, there will be some requests in red - to catch your attention - on the March Exchange Sign-up

There were complications with the Feb exchange -- and I have a couple simple requests to help avoid mistakes and complications, (i.e. mistakes made by me)

I hope I don't sound like I am yelling. I struggle with my computer keyboarding skills.
If you do not type your email - I can't always figure out how to copy and paste it - plus some people have more than one email and I can't keep track of which one they want on the list.

Thanks for your help.

I'm not yelling.




2 comments:

  1. I love how the stamp colors inspired your lettering - nice rich chocolate tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I should have taken a second picture - I think I added even more details...

    ReplyDelete