Saturday, February 23, 2019

Oct 2018 PTEX from CathyO and Marie (4,000th post)


The low contrast on Cathy's makes it hard to see how really pretty the lettering is. It looks like walnut ink and the stamp is gorgeous. The white highlights add just the right amount of sparkle.

Below, Marie said she was inspired by tamarac trees. Tamaracs are conifers that drop their needles the way deciduous trees drop their leaves. It's fun to note that even in the world of trees, there are a few rebels - that just have to do things entirely opposite. Why is that?


Feb 17th was the 9th anniversary of the blog. I forgot to mention that. I also noticed that we were getting really close to 4,000 posts. The blog does not show an all-time tally, just yearly tallies. I can see the all-time tally when I am scheduling new posts to pop up.

Yesterday, according to my calculations, we hit 4,000 posts. I divided 4,000 posts by 9 years and it was a twilight zone moment.

4.444444444

Cool, eh?

Although someone should check my math as well as my calculator battery. I am only 50-50 on my math skills.

2 comments:

  1. Hate to tell you this, but any single digit, 1 to 8, divided by 9 returns an infinite string of the same digit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the checking your math a challenge to see if anyone was paying attention? 😁

    I got 444.444444. See I'm trying to figure out what happened only 4.4444 times in 9 years. And I kept thinking.... something's not right, she did more than 4 posts a year. Then, I realized I think your decimal is in the wrong place. 444.444444 posts each year on average. Slightly more than 365 posts.

    I'm still out here, just too busy to create, unfortunately. I still look... every day though!

    ReplyDelete