Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Bonus Post - I (heart) my penpals

This is a quick shout out to all the people who sent birthday greetings to Mr. Wilson - and the people who have sent fabulous February exchange envelopes. I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

To the right is the envelope from Ruth. I'll post the card and talk about that lettering when I do the entire Mr.Wilson B'day series

I'm wondering -- have I forgotten to send proper thank yous in the mail to people who sent me non-exchange envelopes?

The thank yous for Mr. Wilson's bonus cards from non-exchangers have not been sent. But, there might be people who sent things in the past and did not hear from me. Please let me know if I owe you an envelope. Please let me know right now - because it is cold and snowy and I have lots of indoor time with no distractions.

Also, I have had a few conversations with people about how long the exchange has been happenin'
I knew I had started a list of important blog dates -- and I just found it. So, I will put it on a page, on the blog, and hopefully, that will help when we start wondering, gee, how long has this been going on.

Here is an excerpt as well as a link to the whole post:

Nov 15, 2013

i am thinking about doing an exchange, since this is the season of mailings.
if anyone is interested, send me an email jmwilson 411 [at] yahoo . com  [but don't leave spaces]
and i will see what kind of response i get.
let me know a rough idea of how many envelopes you would like to send and receive.

https://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/2013/11/stats-and-exchange.html

The post also mentions that I had just hit 200,000 page views.

Today's regular post is right below.

1 comment:

  1. That writing is gorgeous, and accompanied by one of my favorite stamps of all time. Looking forward to seeing what everyone sent in for George.

    ReplyDelete