Tuesday, February 19, 2019

From Faye and Jessica - July + possible re-runs

Two examples of repeating an element. Faye's on top fills the space while Jessica's below does not. A good illustration of how either way works.

And speaking of repeating -- I can't figure out if these have already been posted.




Below are a few more that are in a folder which has this title - Probably on the blog but not sure.

I do not have time to figure out whether any envelopes have slipped through the cracks. By posting here - or re-posting - we are assured that they are in the Google system - and while there is very little we can count on any more - I think we can count on Google. Maybe not. But, Mr. Google did choose Des Moines for a big fat storage facility. So, we know he has done his research - and he chose Des Moines as a least-likely-to-fall-into-the-ocean-after an earthquake-or-burn-up-or-be-hit-by-a-hurricane. Clearly - Mr. Google forgot to Google *towns that are reduced to kindling by tornadoes.*

On top of that - Google+ is going away in April - so people need to rescue what they might have stored there. What if they suddenly dropped Blogger? I'd lose all the images of the mail. Maybe I should figure out a way to back them up....decisions...decisions.

This is from Molly, a one time exchanger.
I forgot to post the flip side when I posted the front.
All the rest are by me.






No comments:

Post a Comment