Thursday, February 14, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to Janna + Finn's B'day mail for MrW

AACCKK:
I knew the rates were going up. But I forgot exactly when. It is 55-cents now. I mostly had over-payment on the envelopes I just sent - but if your envelope came postage due -- let me know. Thanks.

********

A while back - maybe August - I did several like these. Janna took a break from the exchange , so I left this one in a stack, in case she came back, which she did. So, it was nice to have a back-up when her shimmer-Sharpie envelope was not going well.



Here is the fun year of the boar card and envelope from Phillip for Mr Wilson.

Mr Wilson wondered how he did it.
We had a brief tutorial on how exciting these new fangled computers are. Keep in mind, Mr Wilson just bought a new computer with a screen and stylus so that I can make art on it. So far, I have resisted the temptation to even try it - as I suspect I would become addicted and the rest of my life would grind to a halt.




1 comment:

  1. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.




    Just kidding. This is done in photoshop. There are free graphics programs available that have the same capabilities. While Futura is my favorite font (except the lower case j), I chose it because the O is a perfect circle, and easily replaced by my pig design. Hopefully the rest of the pigs arrived as nicely as this one.

    ReplyDelete