Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Bonus post - NovPTEX - Shimmery-mess

While the new 2019 method for organizing the mail and posting is going very well, I am still finding some random items.

These 4 are not worthy of their own posts. They are here because I'll never know if the original post for today (below) has a repeat.

Obviously these are Sharpie on shimmer and using up vintage as well as orphan Forever stamps. They are gone and that is all that matters.

Some of them might have appeared in a group shot where I took a preliminary photo. I'm always wishing I could show the steps involved but I'm not going to do it with still photos Once I have the hoard cleared out, I will go back to videos. Yup. I have my own YouTube channel and if all goes as planned, I'll be the next internet sensation. Not.

Second daily post right below.





No comments:

Post a Comment