Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Aug Exch from GraceH - Clear

I parked this clear envelope up on the wheels of the truck so you could see through it. It's probably not the best way to display the envelope - but I couldn't think of a better background. I really wanted to do a video. Hopefully - someday I will be able to do all the videos of my dreams....

It's a very clever idea and very generous of Grace to use 3 stamps. The panel that is mostly white with a blue edge on three sides is the carrier sheet for the stamps. So, she had to write on that slick paper.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so confused - I read a comment (that appeared on my phone) by someone who had been inspired to tidy up -- and mentioned that paper storage is challenging- and now sitting at the computer, I can't find the comment -- if you want to resend it - please do. I was going to continue the conversation in an upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete