Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Aug Exch from Carroll and Nanski

Two auto themed envelopes for George in August. It was interesting how people came up with designs that might appeal to a guy. Not that guys don't like flowers, rainbows , etc.

The top one is from Carroll and the bottom one is from Nanski. George enjoyed all of his mail and did not make any comments about the flowery ones being too girly. But, to be perfectly honest, Geo and I have some atypical gender characteristics. He is much more of a chatty, keep in touch with people and actually care about feelings. I'm way more, OK, fine, nuf said, leave me alone, I'm busy.

But we both like flowers. Except I get sad at cut flowers. They would have had a longer life if left alone.



Nanski has some fun stencils and art supplies. Not sure how all this came together - but it looks like it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, I hadn't actually considered the sending to a guy aspect, I just really wanted the do the mystery machine with the Scooby-Doo stamps..!

    ReplyDelete