Thursday, January 31, 2019

Aug Exchangers - White Space

Here are three people who share my love of white space.

Kathy did a good job of pulling images off the stamp and choosing the right kind of lettering to complement the drawing.

Heidi (middle) has a sheet of the magic stamps. I can't wait to get some. They are so pretty. The rubber stamps and cursive lettering go nicely with the stamp.

Jessica S (bottom) must have a spirograph. Now that I have grandkids, I have an excuse to buy one. I'm not sure if my kids ever had one. My brother and I had a Magic Designer which was all metal but made similar designs. Yes, you can buy them on Ebay. They range in price from $5 -$15. But the packets of paper are hard to come by. I see one listing for 6 packages of paper for $200...which is ridiculous. You need to insert a round piece of paper into the device. It would not be that hard to cut paper to fit - but, I guess cutting circles is too challenging - oh wait - there are fancy computerized cutters these days - this digression is mostly for the benefit of the BigHelpfulBrother.




No comments:

Post a Comment