Thursday, January 24, 2019

Bonus Post - Birthdays

Back in December I invited readers to send a snow or birthday themed card and/or envelope to my older son's girlfriend in Tahoe - which by the way has been getting a ton of snow this year.

JanetR sent the snow themed set and Alyce sent the happy yellow balloon. Sadly - the balloon was returned to Alyce - stamped undeliverable. This makes no sense. The others arrived.

Both of these cards have some very stealworthy ideas. JanetR ideas are for people who have tons of time. Alyce mentioned that she had very little time to spend on her card - but I think it shows that the amount of time spent does not make or break the overall package.

I apologize if other people sent me images of mail that they sent to Hyong and I have not gotten it on the blog. If you want to see it on the blog - just resend the image. Thanks.

If anyone wants to send George (Mr. Wilson) a birthday card, his birthday is Feb 4th and I am not putting his name on the exchange this month. My younger son's birthday is Feb 17 - so he is going to get the card-shower this year. Sign up for the exchange starts on February 1st. Please DO NOT sign up now - just because you are excited about the next exchange. I'm excited, too, but if I get early sign-ups - I just lose them.

Today was a good day for a bonus post because the regular post - is probably a bit redundant.




1 comment: