Tuesday, October 11, 2011


i had quite a few of the kumquat stamps left so i decided to try the elongated neuland that elizabeth sent. this one was fine until i put the zip code on . i had already spent too much time outlining the letters, so, it's going to have to go out as it is.

and i wasn't paying attention when i wrote timberline. i should have made it extend further so that i did not have to elongate r-o-a-d

...and the benes script is not graceful. i didn't warm up. and..it would have been better to put something in the envelopes. i ran into bumps which makes some of the letters unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment