Thursday, April 18, 2024

FEB from Patty - Happy Big Number


While we are talking about *vibes* we should note that this has a similar vibe to the envelopes from a couple days ago from Kate and Sam. It even makes me wonder if I should toss out ideas like this and have everyone do their version.

Below is another tried and true layout. that would work in countless ways.


I like the way Patty wrapped the design around to the flap, too.


I'm putting the *feeling* search to rest. It get the same feeling every time I am making/creating anything. Every blog post is a blank page just as every envelope is a blank page. We know there will be an image and some words - that's our mission - coming up with the words and images.

So, there's a feeling that comes when we start something new. Even if we have done it more than 5,000 times. (Referring to how many times I have started a new post)

Oh, wait, I just checked - as of March 20, I have posted 6,004 blog posts. We missed the rollover to 6,000. That's a lot of posts. I'm through pondering what the feeling is when I pop open a blank screen. Now we have to figure out that adjective. Don't worry, you don't have to scroll back - I'll refresh your memory tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment