Tuesday, April 9, 2024

FEB from Irene + Matt part 3 + Jeremy Workman


Irene is another one of our pointed pen experts. Once again - what does she do with the long addresses?
Irene included a pretty card. I thought I would love the dragon stamps - especially since I was born in a dragon year and I have my dragonesque characteristics - but the colors seemed like they would be challenging. I might rethink that.....


***
The final thing I have to say about Matt Green, the guy who has turned walking into a *career* of sorts is that his parents reminded me that it was OK to be supportive of some of the alternative things my kids got into. He has a brother and both of the boys have had those kinds of experiences that could have gone into the zone of catastrophe and the experiences gave them some valuable perspective. 

While my own near-catastrophe adjusted my perspective on quite a few things - I generally don't complain - but, it's helpful to see reminders from others who have made adjustments. 

I ended up with a bunch of questions about the person who made the film - and his website is pretty interesting. He has several more films that I shall be watching. I will refrain from making this into a movie-review blog.

Even if you have zero interest in Jeremy -  what you see when his website pops up is very clever. Sometimes the most obvious thing is the right design element to use.

 

3 comments: