Thursday, April 4, 2024

FEB from Mary - Legos Part 2


 Please note: Mary used a non-machineable stamp on her non-machineable envelope which is non-machineable because she stitched a button onto the envelope. Mary also fills her envelopes with adorable goodies. What are we up to - 3 non-valentines?

***
The photo does not really replicate the magnitude of the Lego project. That is not a normal desk. It is the size of a table that would easily seat 8 people. I did not take a photo of the pirate and castle sets and they have moved on to their new home. I am working on the space sets and will take a photo of them once they are all done. I started with smaller, easier sets to see if I could get into a groove and that did happen. Why am I getting verklempt over Legos? 

And this does not even show the floor - this is only a third of the Legos - the rest are on the floor.







No comments:

Post a Comment