Friday, April 12, 2024

FEB from Janet - progress report


I guess later in the month Janet decided to drop another envelope in the mail. This one had a vintage postcard. That Mediocrates sticker from yesterday might have been on this envelope. 

Disciplining myself enough to transfer all the images onto the blog without stopping in the middle was a big deal. Once it was done, it felt like a leaf had been turned. But, the next step is writing the posts. When I have 30 posts to fill with words I feel ______. How's this: It is an ineffable feeling to have 30 posts to fill with words.


I think the good enough postcard arrived in the envelope with the good enough sticker....


And this cracked me up - on the back - Janet noted that my name was too close to the hearts. There is a little sad face at the end - but not a deep regret. I wonder if there are more than 2 designations for *not-what-we-would-have-preferred*? Maybe *Good enough* is at the least problematic end of the spectrum.
The opposite end would be - so bad I started over - but, if we do not get to see it - should it even get a rating. Is the rating system worth spending any time on?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment