Wednesday, April 10, 2024

FEB from Susan


Susan has more raven stamps. Or maybe that was the last one. Either way, I am a little jealous. Or am I envious? What's the difference between jealousy and envy? I heard something one time that stuck with me. Jealous rhymes with zealous and so it's OK to be jealous - because it's not a deep feeling - it's just noting that there is something that one likes a lot and maybe wishes it was theirs. Envy, on the other hand is deeper and more problematic. I have no idea who comes up with these things. It is also a mystery how some of this stuff sticks in my head. What if it's wrong?

Tomorrow we will have a progress report on my system that was going to be foolproof - to keep track of my postings.

The way Susan has put the name and address on a *label* is quite nice - and I'm tempted to do this - but once again - it will only work (for me) if the address fits nicely under the name. 

I wonder what kind of tool she used to apply the white paint - the photograph does not show the texture which is very nice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment