Wednesday, April 17, 2024

FEB from Lynne - Jean's vibe


Lovely pointed pen work from Lynne and some watercolor flowers -- they look a little bit like cherry blossoms. Apologies that I keep using the word *lovely* on all the February envelopes....



A bit more pondering about the origin of the blog.

 I only had a vague notion of what the students were asking for. I, too, had taken many classes/workshops that were sooooo good and I've known the feeling of wishing there was more after the class/workshop was over. So, it seemed like a no-brainer to start a blog. 

At first it was just my own envelopes on the blog. Pretty soon, I started posting envelopes from others. And then the exchanges blossomed and we've morphed into a 50-50 situation. 

Chore avoidance has been a huge component of this whole experience. That coupled with the generous feedback I get is really all I need. People think I put in a lot of hours and I really don't. 

So - did we get our word for the feeling I have about reflecting on what I am doing and wondering if I am maintaining the *vibe*? 

Technically, I don't have a clear idea of what my *vibe* is. Maybe we can talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment