Thursday, April 11, 2024

FEB from Janet


Janet had already done this one before she received her exchange list - so she sent it along. The rubber stamp on the back cracked me up. It's sooooo me. Not that I don't try to make things 100% pleasing - it seems like at least half of my envelopes have problems that annoy me - not enough to do them over - but enough to be disappointing.


Before I get to that progress report, I might ruminate on why it seems like I am in a slump regarding the quality of the envelopes. It's because my ability to multi-task is impaired. This is boring jibber-jabber. 

Here is what's really going on - this is the progress report. I did manage to photograph all the incoming and outgoing envelopes and put them in properly labeled folders. And then - this was the hard part. I managed to upload all of them to the blog in one sitting. So now I have 30 posts with photos - and have to go back and write the words. 

Tomorrow I will explain whether this is progress or not.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment