Thursday, May 21, 2020

Random orphan envelope to Janet and mask babbling

Today, May 12th, I am confused. THe details of my confusion are seriously boring so I will just add an envelope to this one.

Today, I finally saw what I have been expecting to find - the best origami folded mask pattern.


It took me a while to perfect a cloth mask pattern that involved origami folds rather than pleats. Sewing pleats was dreadful. 

Here is one I made for a dear friend who loves blue and white. I asked her if she needed a custom mask and she said she had a triangular piece of fabric that she had been using *bandit style.* She sent the fabric to me and I fashioned it into a regular mask. 


When she sent the photo, she said -- You can't tell, but I'm smiling.
And then, when I had my son take a mask to his girlfriend, Rainbow, I had a text from Rainbow with this photo and she wrote the exact same thing... You can't tell but I'm smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment