Sunday, May 31, 2020

Snowman from Chuck

Chuck's envelope.

 It is April 1, 2020 - I am lining up a bunch of posts - but not in the mood to write the blurbs. Plus, we are in the thick of the pandemic and every day things change. So, if things settle down, I might be able to replace this with some fun words. Otherwise -- just enjoy the envelope(s) of the day.

Now it is April 24th.
I really like the snow and the stamp.
The mood of the day is borderline dismal.

Now it is May 2.
There was a different sentence here - but I had to switch this post with the one notifying you of Sam's death. So now this one is out of order within a grouping where they probably made more sense if they were in order, but now they are not.

We are taking *embrace the chaos* to a whole new level.

2 comments:

  1. I like the winter berries stamps, and I love that Chuck incorporated the white snow, and the purple scarf into this beautiful envelope.

    ReplyDelete