Friday, May 22, 2020

Watermelon from Leslie to RachaelT

This is uch a fun idea from Leslie. It could be applied to any wedge shaped food. Pie, pizza, other fruit.

The flag stamp gives it a 4th of July feel. The new Celebrate stamps would be fun. I am writing this on Feb 13 - and those stamps are not out yet. I should start ordering stamps online. That way, they send them to you the minute they are released.

It's probably time to repeat the info about the very cool publication that you get when you order stamps by mail. It's glossy and free -- and a little bit concerning about the expense it must take to produce it and the resources. But, it might be better to order stamps online rather than driving around town trying to find the ones you want.

I wish I had time to shoot a video of me flipping through the pages. Maybe I can get that done.

****
May 11 - nope - no videos of me flipping through a catalogue - but I am trying to post some videos for two people who expressed an interest in learning how to write with a ruling writer. I am adding them to the tab that says *videos.* You'll need to scroll down. Blogger only lets me load 30 sec videos. I can post longer ones on Vimeo - but there is a limit to how many I can upload on Vimeo. I suppose I could start my own YouTube channel. I think I did that one time -- but have misplaced the name I used. I guess I could start over with a new name......

If you are looking for the video tab and you are on a phone, you need to go to a web view.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! I never thought to try it with other fruit. The only reason I did watermelon is because I had watercolored it before. Also, There are many many videos on YouTube regarding the RW & folded pens. They'd just have to search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this publication? I recently ordered stamps online, and all I received were my two sheets of stamps. Perhaps they've quit sending it....

    ReplyDelete