Tuesday, May 5, 2020

From Leslie - 2020

 Leslie

 It is April 1, 2020 - I am lining up a bunch of posts - but not in the mood to write the blurbs. Plus, we are in the thick of the pandemic and every day things change. So, if things settle down, I might be able to replace this with some fun words. Otherwise -- just enjoy the envelope(s) of the day.

Now it is May 2 and I am trying to figure out all the changes to Blogger, our host. They changed the way I go in and edit things. Not bad changes, just requiring some figuring out. We should be grateful to Blogger (a division of Google) that they offer all of this for free. Ten years of me jabbering and making friends. It is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.  So many people send personal notes about how they enjoy the blog or the exchange or both. It is a wonderful thing to have this connection.





No comments:

Post a Comment