Tuesday, May 26, 2020

BONUS post - scroll down for today's post - USPS Catalog

Be sure to scroll down to Janet's envelope - it is today's regular post - below this one.

This is a response to MEJAKA - who left a question in a comment.

She is wondering about the catalog I mentioned. I thought I might shoot a video of me flipping through the pages, but I have had some difficulties with technology - so here are some still photos.

I think you can request a catalog online - maybe not - but you could at one time. If you order stamps online, I think they put you on the list and then in the following quarter, you get one in the mail. BigHelpfulBrother always orders his stamps online and always gets a catalog. I recently ordered and I got one. If you do not order any more online, I think they drop your name. It's a really nice catalog.

Now -- here's the thing that will get some of you all hopped up on stamp-addiction symptoms:

I see that they are offering both Have A Ball and Ellsworth Kelly stamps. Does this mean you can still get them? I don't know. I do know that those two are not on the website. So -- I don't know what to say. I guess I could try ordering them using the hard copy form in the catalog and see what happens. 

If you want me to try ordering for you -- please send a request - 
and depending on how many requests there are -- I might try ordering some.


The hard copy order form is on the right.



3 comments:

  1. I've ordered stamps online several times and have never once received a catalog! Hmmmm. I didn't even know they had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i googled - usps philatelic magazine and it took me to a page where it looks like you can request a copy

    https://store.usps.com/store/product/stamp-collectors/usa-philatelic-P_012007

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go to the website and order the catalog, it's free.

    ReplyDelete