Saturday, May 23, 2020

JeanR and Smash - E Kelly Blue Arrows


My Feb envelopes from JeanR (above) and SueM. Jean included a lovely card with my initial.
Today is the first day that I have done any posts for a reeeeeaaallly long time. I'm not feeling chatty at all. If I do not come back and make this into a better post I'm sure it is because times are difficult and or unpredictable. I'll refrain from saying more about the situation. For now.

Blue and bright green on white is such a refreshing combination.

***
5:30 am (today - May 23)
I forgot to check this one - it sounds dismal.
Not that everything is resolved - this is just a p.s. to add an ambiguous up-note.
There has been a ton of fabulous mail arriving - so we have that to look forward to.
My exchangers are wonderful people. I put out a request for an extra mailing -- and it's been very well received. Details to follow.



1 comment: