Sunday, May 24, 2020

From Leslie - St. Patrick's x 2


A delightful St Patrick's Day envelope from Leslie. Perfect style of lettering with that stamp. It's a Speedball - I don't remember the specific number - they are big and round - and I have some. The postmark is a special one from St. Patrick, MO. How cool is that? There was a fun card inside and a bonus envelope. I really enjoy the notes that Leslie encloses because she shares her thought  process. I think she can tell that I do the same kind of *thinking* when I make envelopes. I can't decide if I should share what she says - it seems like a personal note to me. If you think I am a little *out there* the way I nit pick at things, reading Leslie's notes would let you know that *out there* is inhabited by at least two of us. Or maybe we are perfectly mainstream -- and others are *out there*




No comments:

Post a Comment