Friday, December 28, 2018

Sept PTEX to Anthea - Vet Memorial Wall

Another set of stamps - finally all done with them. I'll miss them. Any sets of stamps that go over the square surcharge are fun to use - but I am less inspired on square envelopes. That's because I don't do them very often.

I'm tempted to go in and do some little details in white - but concerned that I will mess it up.

Decisions decisions.

****

PS:
I'm adding this on the day after my official retirement from teaching which was October 16th of this year. I've been thinking about retiring and realized that a huge impediment to my hoard reduction is that a ton of my stuff is *might need for class* stuff. So, if I stopped teaching, I could dump it. I think this is going to work. I'm already thinking about the November exchange and did a Google search for Thanksgiving mail art. The third item in the list was from this blog. I clicked on it and went to the blog post. It was funny/not funny that in 2013, three years into the blog and 5 years ago - I had this crazy dream that I would get organized. In a weird way, I do think I am getting closer. But 5 years from now, I might be posting a link to this post - and laughing at myself.

Here is a link to the post --- none of my artwork - but I still like the images.

http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/2013/12/t-day-or-any-holiday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment