Sunday, December 23, 2018

CathyO to Rainbow

"Nothing says Happy Holidays like rainbows and Janis Joplin," said Jean on October 14.

Remember how my goal was to figure out a system to know what's going on with the blog and be able to find stuff. I'm about 50-50 which may sound like I have not done very well. But, the new me figured out that 50-50 is as good as it gets.

The best part was that I filled the year by the middle of October and have made a good dent into 2019.

The worst part is that I have a mental block on labeling the posts. I'm not going to let that bother me. A ton of searches do just fine by searching a particular word.

And as far as I know, nobody really searches for anything. As long as I write the word *Rainbow* in this post - it will pop up if anyone wants to see all the Rainbow envelopes.

Now, here's the kicker. I have no idea if this is a repeat. If it is...then I owe you something new.
It's not like any of you have been complaining about the chaos. Secretly, I think you just read these posts to feel better about yourselves and how organized you are. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment