Thursday, December 13, 2018

Memory Lane and a Shirt

P.S.

I'm adding this at the beginning because surfing through 204 books that the Guggenheim has put online is probably a better use of your time.

https://archive.org/details/guggenheimmuseum?&sort=-downloads&page=3

P.P.S.

Once again - all the comments readers had been leaving were in my Spam file. My apologies for not adding them to the posts promptly. Thank you to the people who congratulated me on the 1-millionth post.

I am reprinting Finnbadger's comment because it's so funny:


I'm enjoying the word 'Hollerdaze'. And by 'enjoying' I mean quietly rocking in a corner with the blinds closed until Dec 26th...


Yup - there are a bunch of us in that particular boat.



The original post had this re-run envelope. It no longer interests me. So, I might replace it.
I am deleting my original comments as they were more drivelesque that usual. Except for this line written after I had been digging back on the blog to find something:

I was surprised to see that as far back as 2015 I was obsessing about my Swedish Death Cleaning - even though I had not yet read about SDC. My blog is like a diary.

And then this line explains why I was re-running this envelope. Yup, I have some last minute mail to tend to. Not sure I am going to go with this idea.

This is being re-run because I think it could be a fun holiday themed style. It reminds me of ornaments. Quick and easy for those of you who leave things to the last minute....


A quick P.S. tucked in because my off-topic items do not deserve their own posts. Although, part of me would like to pull up anything I've posted that has envelope related clothing and things made out of fabric.


Something caused me to surf through the spring 2018 Burberry collection. This is lovely. I'm trying to picture what kind of man would actually buy this shirt. If someone buys a winning lottery ticket and sends it to me - I'll be buying one for Alan Blackman.

***

5 minutes later.
Holy cow - I just did a search for *quilt* on the blog and found 22 posts with references to quilts. Some are just stamps - but there are some fun quilts.

Anyone looking for more surfing ....
https://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/search?q=quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment